5/2/10

Deck Life

As I mentioned a few posts ago, we've been making a real effort to make our roof decks an ideal outdoor living space. Slowly but surely, we're getting there. Last night we chose to stay home and instead sit together on the deck - enjoying each other's company, a few drinks, the beautiful weather and our awesome city view. At one point, I became rather overwhelmed with happiness. It was just such a lovely evening - I was planting some flowers by candlelight, sitting together in our new comfy deck chairs, talking about future plans. It felt like family; it felt like home.

Just wanted to share a few pictures to mark progress on the deck!

My little garden center of flowers!



Planting the New Guinea Impatients



Marrvelous enjoying his favorite local brew in one of our new chairs



The view from our deck! Love that this is my "backyard"



Family. Happy Face

1 comment: