3/16/10

Flaunt Your Rock!

As most already know...Andy and I are entered into a fabulous contest to win an engagement shoot!

In order to enter, we had to submit a picture of ourselves as well as a picture of my e-ring. At the very least, I have to thank this contest for getting me off my butt and taking pictures of my ring that I will now always have. After speaking with a few more photography-inclined friends, as well as scouring the internet for pictures of rings and how they are framed, I finally ended up with a few that I liked.

The picture of us I took from our trip out west last fall - more specifically from a really wonderful wine dinner we went to in Sonoma at Balleto Vinyards with my sister and cousin. It was a delicious meal, amazing wine, gorgeous views and great company. I felt it really captured what Andy and I strive for in life; enjoying what the world has to offer surrounded by people we care about.

If we win this contest, not only do we get free engagement photos with pretty fantastic photographer April (I already have about 20 different ideas for the shoot, plus several others that incorporate Sam and Rei), but we are then entered into a national contest where we could win custom invites, cake topper, and other fun wedding goodies. It's not only super fun to win, but obviously as we're paying for this big party ourselves, free things help too!


So if you haven't already, or if you are just stumbling across this now, please go to: http://www.aprilziegler.com/?p=3509 and vote for Couple Number 6! (and check out my handiwork at ring photography!)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & entering the Mario Badescu skincare giveaway :)

    I'll be announcing the winner on Wednesday. Good luck!

    Also good luck on winning the E-session!

    Have a great day :)
    Dawn
    http://thealternativebride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete